For fun, here are just a bunch of random pictures that were on Danny's phone!
Danny took a picture of this, because he said I was "praying to the computer Gods."
Most of these are from last summer! Like this one...
I think I look 14 in these pictures... or like I just had my wisdom teeth taken out!
Seriously, doesn't this picture look weird?!
Kitty on computer when I try to do schoolwork.
At CedarPoint!! Look at that drop- and we got to ride in the front seat!! Sooo fun and I want to go again!!
This was on our way to Megan's house!
This is NOT at CedarPoint. :)
Danny thought it was funny that I was on two computers at once.
I love this picture. What more could a boy ask for?
This is Alex's hamburger, made by him. He layers onion and mayonnaise, over and over again. A heart attack on a bun.
Tristan won first place in the Pinewood Derby! Wish we knew what we did right so we could do it again! It was really fun, though, to watch Tristan win race after race.





































No comments:
Post a Comment