Thursday, March 5, 2009

If you wait long enough.....

Well, it's true. It has finally happened. I now officially have a blog. Not by my own design, of course, but through the not-so patient efforts of my sister. Which just goes to show, once again, that if you wait long enough and seem inept enough, people will do everything for you. Which is my basic philosophy in life.

And so now I have a blog and can write about completely trivial things, like what I ate for breakfast and how my toenails are growing. But more importantly, I can post pictures of my kids for you to see, which is what we all really care about. And about once every 6 months a picture of myself. Assuming, of course, that anyone ever thinks to take my picture and that it's acceptable to be viewed by others.


I would also like to take this moment to release myself of any liability or responsibility of anything that might be posted on here. (Particulary since my sisters know all my log-in information, having set this up themselves, and can thereby write on here themselves, under my name.) I make no claims that this is worth the time it takes to read, but of course, if you don't read it, then you'll always wonder if maybe it really was worth reading. And so you should probably just read it anyway and get it out of your system. I will end this disclaimer with a few pictures of the kids and things, just so that I can justify the time spent writing this.


On a totally unrelated note, the Girl Scouts just delivered 4 boxes of Girl Scout cookies that Danny apparently ordered. He must die. But not until after I've eaten a few more Samoas. Oh, and Tristan's harp lessons are going great.




































Tristan, in the Mediterranean Getting his diaper changed at St. Peter's Square and another diaper change in Florence. Hehehe















Tristan getting his diaper changed in Venice
Alaina, after Christmas











Alaina decided to take a bath with Tristan!





Now that I know a little, I will do my pictures bigger next time! Sorry!

5 comments:

meldoo said...

Hi- trying to see if the comments will post. Bye!

MegJill said...

Yippee! I'm so glad you have a blog now! The real test is to wait and see if you ever write on it again. Blogs are like little time consuming babies, but they're one of the easiest ways to keep a record of all the crazies in your life!

Club Jolley said...

Hurrayyy! My life is complete, fulfilled, because now every one of the families has a blog! Except for Ben and Linda, and we make a blog for them too. :) I loved your pictures and everything, but next time you need to make the pics bigger so I don't have to squint to see them! :) I think you'll like having a blog, because it's much faster to type all about your day than it is to write in your journal or scrapbook. It's a good mixture of both! Keep writing!!!

Noodle said...

I love, love, love your post and pictures! It's so fun for another person in the family to have a blog! Your post is really funny. I wonder what Tristan will think of all the pics of his Continental Bum. LOL. I copied most of your pictures, as I do with the other girls' pics. They're so good, I have to have my own copies for back up. Thanks!

Tara said...

FINALLY! I've been waiting for you to join the blogging world! This is great, I can still keep up with all of you even though we don't live down the street from each other anymore, we're all spread out! Your kids are so dang cute, by the way, I'm excited to see more posts about you and your cute family!