Thursday, July 22, 2010

If Gordon MacRae were alive, he'd have some competition!


Wow! Blogger is letting me put video on here. So before it changes its mind, I am putting on the video of Alex singing at the school talent show. For some reason his music wouldn't play, so after waiting a minute, Alex just started singing accapella. This video is just from our camera, and I don't think the sound in it is very good. Plus, Danny stopped recording right as everyone started clapping, so you miss that satisfaction. But trust me, it was soo cute! The lady backstage had teary eyes and kept saying, "That was just so good. He did such a good job." Maybe they were tears of relief. Anyway, after much waiting, here is the video. Enjoy!

(This is picture is the night he got his costume and took all his clothes off to wear it. On stage he wore other clothes, too. : )

4 comments:

Noodle said...

That is one of the sweetest things I've ever seen! I'm so glad I got to watch it. : ) Thx!w

MegJill said...

Oh my gosh that was soooo cute! He really has good pitch! I'm amazed that he could hit all those high notes, and without music to guide him!
I bet everyone there loved seeing this!

Emme said...

oh my goodness!! soooo adorable!!

Millward Family said...

perfect!! i loved it!